Who are we?
- We are the main professional association for Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages in Sudan.
- We were established in 2009.
- We are run entirely by a board of volunteers.
- We are funded by membership fees, contributions towards events and donations.
- We are currently reviewing our membership model.
What do we do?
- We organise events, workshops and conferences for teachers, by teachers working in the Sudanese context.
- We provide opportunities for personal and professional development locally, nationally and internationally.
- We encourage participation and leadership at every level.
Who do we work with?
- We are working towards affiliation with TESOL International.
- We are working in collaboration with TESOL Arabia Testing, Assessment & Evaluation Special Interest Group.
- We are a key player in Africa TESOL.
Contact us to find out more about our latest events or search TESOL Sudan Events on Facebook.