TESOL Sudan Objectives:
TESOL Sudan is a professional, non-profit organization whose purposes and objectives are:
1. To develop strategies to enhance the development of teaching methodologies amongst the English language
teaching community of Sudan.
2. To develop practice that reflects both the needs of the nation and the realities of the wider world.
3. To contribute positively to teacher training institutions and to promote lifelong professional development.
4. To develop a spirit of cooperation and ongoing dialogue within the English language teaching community.
5. To provide high-quality professional development opportunities utilizing both local and expatriate expertise.
6. To encourage and promote interaction and dialogue between research and reflective practice for educational improvement.
7. To share and co-ordinate information with other regional and international professional organizations.